General Kindle Tips
- Title cut-off: Kindle (or KindleGen.exe) issue.
- Not showing images
- Max notes per notebook is 500
How to Use
- Note active internet connection is required (and for network admin: https port, usually 443, needs to be open to "www.evernote.com" server)
- Launch Application
- Enter Evernote user id and password
- Designate "Save To" output folder
- Press "Create" button
- this will take some time, depends on: amount of notes, speed of network connection, and your computer speed.
- and just little bit more
- we almost there
- Upon completion, open the output folder (app prompts to), use any of following method to transfer:
- via usb cable
- or e-mail to your "????@free.kindle.com" or "????@kindle.com" (fee may apply with second e-mail address)
- or amazon's latest
send to kindle app
- sit back, relax, open your kindle, wait for sync, and then realize it's time to reorganize your notes. repeat from step 1.
- To run this application from source code, you'll need to register API key from
Evernote and update "Form1.cs" source file, line 27 & 28.
String consumerKey = "";//to fill
String consumerSecret = "";//to fill